Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Beginning


The Sassy Trainer’s Sass
An unusual opening for an unusually sassy trainer...
A prayer
I pray that I am faithful to my beliefs and to my clients. That I give good info and good insights that will ultimately keep dogs with their forever family.
I pray that dog owners (or guardians) are faithful to their commitment to their pet. That dog owner’s love and feed (not love by feeding), train and shelter, play and spoil (yes, I said spoil) their pets (and spouses and kids).
I pray that when Fido or Fefe misbehaves, that instead of permanently moving them to the yard, allowing them to destroy your home, giving them away, opening the front door saying “run be free!”, beating them (the spouse or the kids) in frustration or abandoning them at the groomers, the kennel or the pound I pray you call me...
 The Sassy Trainer
  tyniaj@mac.com
Amen
The training is only profitable to a receptive student, but the trainer needs to be knowledgeable and creative. This blog will primarily deal with obedience, problem solving, pre-adoption counseling (for pets:)  and pet nutrition. 

If you can’t stand the sass, get out of my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment