Friday, March 18, 2022


 My customer, Justin, has four great Danes in his 1500 square-foot house.

🙂
He was complaining to me that they were everywhere; the sofa, his bed, the kitchen table & the counters.
His house was always hopping.
One frazzled day he called me and again asked what he could do to get his house under control.🤔
This time he heard me when I said each of his dogs needed a place of their own, crates. 🤓
Once Justin purchased them, set up and begin to use the crates he couldn’t believe the change in his household. 🤯
He called me very excitedly to say oh my gosh I get to sit on my couch, sleep in my bed and eat without competition.
I can have a fantastic relationship with the dogs individually or together and I can actually sit and relax on my couch!

No comments:

Post a Comment