Wednesday, March 9, 2022


 When I had my grooming shop my crates were situated near the front door. The shop also had a yard in the back. One day I was out in the backyard with my Rottweiler, Apple.  I left the back door open and soon became distracted. After a while I went back in; Apple had gone in about 20 minutes before. When I got to front and saw the door was wide open I panicked! I ran outside screaming her name. (The shop was on a busy intersection.) I ran back in to get my keys and happened to glance in the direction of the crates. The crates, when empty, usually had doors open. Much to my surprise, I noticed one crate had an occupant. My Apple had come to the front of the shop, walked past the open door and went and laid down in the crate “(it wasn’t even her crate). I almost fainted with relief. 

No comments:

Post a Comment